View Profile Slinker

19 Movie Reviews

NO WAY MAN! You actually did it!

I can't believe it, man. I've been sitting on my ass doing nothing but waiting for this for years now... Okay, maybe not. But I have been eagerly anticipating the arrival of this first installment, and it's nice to see that you finally managed to pump it out here. :D

Awesome job - as I was expecting. 10 freakin stars.

You get a 5 just for that Dick Rap

That was fucking hilarious. "Chubby dicks, stubby dicks, bent dicks, skinny dicks, black dicks, curvy dicks..."

You get a 5 mostly for that.

Haha wtf?

I love it. It's completely random and wierd, which I suppose is just my kind of thing. The only bad reviews I expect you to get are those of people who don't like random humour. I loved it.

SCSP responds:

its not random! its a plan to save the earth!

8 Game Reviews

Nice!

Frozen! Haven't seen you in a loooong time! Nice to see you're still in the game (and the graphics in this are awesome). Seriously, nice job all!

> Also nice to see Tomar in on this one too. He's like the best voice artist ever. :P

Sick Form Of Appreciation

I hope for your sake you did not intend it in the way it comes across. Because to me this really looks like a cheap attempt on riding the wake of a tragic event to increase the publicity of your game. Now I don't want any stupid comments like "You've probably never seen the show" or "You're not a fan of Steve" because I am, and for that reason I choose to give the man some respect. As if the media isn't butchering the story enough, you've decided to make a game out of the event only several days after it occurs.

Lightening the mood with humour is one thing, but when you bring others involved into a project meant for entertainment, that should not stand. I'm ashamed and dissapointed.

PS: Anyone who rants back at me, go ahead, although undoubtedly, most of your points will be invalid.

altr responds:

Obviously you took the game wrong. And the game isn't even based on the "event" at all. Did you even play it?

Fuckin Sweet

One of my code for this AWESOME game:

-3---5-5-6-9---5-5-6-3---5-5-9--5-9------------------------