Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2)

NO WAY MAN! You actually did it!

I can't believe it, man. I've been sitting on my ass doing nothing but waiting for this for years now... Okay, maybe not. But I have been eagerly anticipating the arrival of this first installment, and it's nice to see that you finally managed to pump it out here. :D

Awesome job - as I was expecting. 10 freakin stars.

Mindchamber &amp;lt;/3 Mindchamber </3

You get a 5 just for that Dick Rap

That was fucking hilarious. "Chubby dicks, stubby dicks, bent dicks, skinny dicks, black dicks, curvy dicks..."

You get a 5 mostly for that.

How to scare Aliens How to scare Aliens

Haha wtf?

I love it. It's completely random and wierd, which I suppose is just my kind of thing. The only bad reviews I expect you to get are those of people who don't like random humour. I loved it.

SCSP responds:

its not random! its a plan to save the earth!

Dead Stench 1 Dead Stench 1

OMG Jitan!!!

Now I'm really proud I already know you lol. Sweet movie dude!

Sun&amp;amp;Moon Conversation 3 Sun&Moon Conversation 3

That was fuckin hilarious.

I never knew something so short could be so funny. You rock dude.

late night shopping late night shopping

Weebl, I love you.

I'm so happy I get to be one of the first (if not the first) person to review this movie on NG. I've always loved your stuff, and this is no different. Thank you for having been born. =)

YAAFM 11: Scientology YAAFM 11: Scientology

Yet another astounding episode.

I've been watching these from the beginning, and have always enjoyed YAAFM's unique look at all the dumbasses of the planet. It'd been a while since the last episode though, and I was starting to worry, I think you may be subliminally messaging me to listen to beatles and to keep watching your shows, as I have the remarkeable urge to do both. Good-day, and I look forward to further episodes.

Violence on our Streets Violence on our Streets

Rip Off

Rip Off of Ryan Khattam's movie.

biblo responds:

So therefore I put no effort in whatsoever.

Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a

Awesome for a Clock film

I generally have to say, clock films are not my favourite. I find the cliché computer voices annoying. But this was spectacular, and not just because I'm a lord of the rings fan, but also because I've never seen such a spectacular clock film.

I'm deeply impressed and humbled,
Slinker
TehDarkSide.tk

Transitions Episode 1 Transitions Episode 1

Awesome Dude.

I'm totally adding this to my favourites. I didn't dis-like anything about this flash. Good work, and I look forward to the second episode.