Primary Primary

Nice!

Frozen! Haven't seen you in a loooong time! Nice to see you're still in the game (and the graphics in this are awesome). Seriously, nice job all!

> Also nice to see Tomar in on this one too. He's like the best voice artist ever. :P

Terri Irwin's REVENGE Terri Irwin's REVENGE

Sick Form Of Appreciation

I hope for your sake you did not intend it in the way it comes across. Because to me this really looks like a cheap attempt on riding the wake of a tragic event to increase the publicity of your game. Now I don't want any stupid comments like "You've probably never seen the show" or "You're not a fan of Steve" because I am, and for that reason I choose to give the man some respect. As if the media isn't butchering the story enough, you've decided to make a game out of the event only several days after it occurs.

Lightening the mood with humour is one thing, but when you bring others involved into a project meant for entertainment, that should not stand. I'm ashamed and dissapointed.

PS: Anyone who rants back at me, go ahead, although undoubtedly, most of your points will be invalid.

altr responds:

Obviously you took the game wrong. And the game isn't even based on the "event" at all. Did you even play it?

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Fuckin Sweet

One of my code for this AWESOME game:

-3---5-5-6-9---5-5-6-3---5-5-9--5-9------------------------
----------------------------1---b1b1-77-61b1b1--1---b1bc---1
-b-------------------------------------------------------7-7
-6a----7-7-6a----7-7-6a-------------------------------------
----------------

Wink: the Game Wink: the Game

Fun, but a bit tedious. Also, way too easy.

I think the only reason I found it easy though, is because I discovered an easy hack to get through doors. Simply hop (s) before the door then hide (spacebar) and walk right through the door. This rendered windstaffs, etc, un-important. A good game though, and I played it through with and without the cheat.

The Ambridge Mansion-Day1 The Ambridge Mansion-Day1

Awesome.

I remember you asking for suggestions for the name of this game a while ago on the forums. It's certainly evolved since then and I feel almost proud that it's made the front page. The sound is good and fits with the mood and tone of the game, and the graphics (though a little simple) are good and once again, fit the game. Good work!

jimgray responds:

Hey, it's nice to see somebody from the boards :)

Naked Melee Naked Melee

Meh. Tis ok, but easy.

I beat every level on my first try. This game is really easy. Also, it's not that interactive. All I had to do was click in one spot as many times as I could. Then I watched the same repetetive killing. I think if this game changed locations, and soldiers... Also, like I said earlier, it's VERY easy. I don't find un-challenging games fun. I give this a 6 overall, and I don't think it should have made front page. -_-

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

Best Fucking Dating Sim EVER

This is THE BEST dating sim I have EVER played. I have only one complaint. Your last stat with a girl is AMS (alocated mating .something. i can't remember what the s is for :D) but anyways, mating is in that, yet there is no "mating" wtf is with the name then???

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

WOW

WOW, that was awesome! I cant believe that this is only part 1!!! I can hardly wait till part 2!

I give it 10 overall.