Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2)

NO WAY MAN! You actually did it!

I can't believe it, man. I've been sitting on my ass doing nothing but waiting for this for years now... Okay, maybe not. But I have been eagerly anticipating the arrival of this first installment, and it's nice to see that you finally managed to pump it out here. :D

Awesome job - as I was expecting. 10 freakin stars.

Mindchamber &amp;lt;/3 Mindchamber </3

You get a 5 just for that Dick Rap

That was fucking hilarious. "Chubby dicks, stubby dicks, bent dicks, skinny dicks, black dicks, curvy dicks..."

You get a 5 mostly for that.

How to scare Aliens How to scare Aliens

Haha wtf?

I love it. It's completely random and wierd, which I suppose is just my kind of thing. The only bad reviews I expect you to get are those of people who don't like random humour. I loved it.

SCSP responds:

its not random! its a plan to save the earth!

Primary Primary

Nice!

Frozen! Haven't seen you in a loooong time! Nice to see you're still in the game (and the graphics in this are awesome). Seriously, nice job all!

> Also nice to see Tomar in on this one too. He's like the best voice artist ever. :P

Terri Irwin's REVENGE Terri Irwin's REVENGE

Sick Form Of Appreciation

I hope for your sake you did not intend it in the way it comes across. Because to me this really looks like a cheap attempt on riding the wake of a tragic event to increase the publicity of your game. Now I don't want any stupid comments like "You've probably never seen the show" or "You're not a fan of Steve" because I am, and for that reason I choose to give the man some respect. As if the media isn't butchering the story enough, you've decided to make a game out of the event only several days after it occurs.

Lightening the mood with humour is one thing, but when you bring others involved into a project meant for entertainment, that should not stand. I'm ashamed and dissapointed.

PS: Anyone who rants back at me, go ahead, although undoubtedly, most of your points will be invalid.

altr responds:

Obviously you took the game wrong. And the game isn't even based on the "event" at all. Did you even play it?

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Fuckin Sweet

One of my code for this AWESOME game:

-3---5-5-6-9---5-5-6-3---5-5-9--5-9------------------------